Register today to secure your seat!
Individual Registration Categories and Fees
|Category||Fee Per Person|
Full Conference (17 - 19 August)
|Speaker / Author / Committee / Session Chair||USD 385|
|Student||Complimentary (with valid college ID)|
|Visitor - Full Exhibition (17 - 19 August)||Complimentary (USD 80 for onsite)|
|Visitor - One-Day||Complimentary (USD 30 for onsite)|
Attendee MUST provide membership number from one of the following professional associations to be entitled for member rates.
- AAPG - American Association of Petroleum Geologists
- AIChE - American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- AIME - American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical, and Petroleum Engineers
- ASCE - American Society of Civil Engineers
- ASME - American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- IADC - International Association of Drilling Contractors
- IBP - Brazilian Petroleum, Gas and Biofuels Institute
- IEEE‐OES - Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Oceanic and Engineering Society
- MTS - Marine Technology Society
- PESA - Petroleum Equipment & Services Association
- SEG - Society of Exploration Geophysicists
- SME - Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration
- SNAME - Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- SPE - Society of Petroleum Engineers
- TMS - The Minerals, Metals and Materials Society
Group Registration Package and Fee
Register for four (4) full conference delegates in one group and receive additional:
- One (1) complimentary full conference delegate registration (valued at USD770); and
- Five (5) complimentary exhibition visitor passes (valued at USD400)
For more information, refer to:
What Do You Get
Full Conference Registration: Admission to all conference sessions (Opening Ceremony, CEO Dialogue Session, Executive Plenary Session, Panel Sessions, Country Sessions, Technical Sessions, Technical Panel Sessions and Knowledge Sharing ePoster Sessions), Exhibition, Daily Networking Luncheons, Daily Coffee Breaks, Welcome Reception and one (1) Conference Digital Proceedings.
One-Day Conference Registration: Admission to Opening Ceremony, CEO Dialogue Session, Executive Plenary Session, Panel Sessions, Country Sessions, Technical Sessions, Technical Panel Sessions, Knowledge Sharing ePoster Sessions, Exhibition, Networking Luncheon and Coffee Breaks for the selected day only.
Student Registration: Admission to all conference sessions (Opening Ceremony, CEO Dialogue Session, Executive Plenary Session, Panel Sessions, Country Sessions, Technical Sessions, Technical Panel Sessions and Knowledge Sharing ePoster Sessions) and Exhibition. Student registration does not include any Networking Luncheons, Conference Digital Proceedings or any function tickets.
Visitor Registration: Admission to the Exhibition ONLY.
Registration Hours (Badge Collection)
The registration counters are open for badge collection and walk-in registration as following details:
|Sunday, 16 August 2020||0900 - 1800 hours||Hall 6 Foyer, Level 1|
|Monday, 17 August 2020||0730 - 1930 hours|
|Tuesday, 18 August 2020||0800 - 1800 hours|
|Wednesday, 19 August 2020||0800 - 1900 hours|
|Monday, 17 August 2020||0900 - 1930 hours||Hall 6 Foyer, Level 1|
|Tuesday, 18 August 2020||0900 - 1800 hours|
|Wednesday, 19 August 2020||0900 - 1730 hours|
- Pre-registered attendees are advised to bring along their registration confirmation email which contains their unique registration QR code in order to speed up the badge collection process.
- Conference and exhibition badges must be worn at all times while at the event venue.
- Badges are non-transferable.
- Use of a badge by a person not named on the badge is grounds for confiscation and expulsion from the event.
- No one under the age of 15 is permitted in the conference sessions and exhibition halls.