To entitle for member rates, Participant MUST provide membership number from one of the following professional associations.
- AAPG - American Association of Petroleum Geologists
- AIChE - American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- AIME - American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical, and Petroleum Engineers
- ASCE - American Society of Civil Engineers
- ASME - American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- IADC - International Association of Drilling Contractors
- IBP - Brazilian Petroleum, Gas and Biofuels Institute
- IEEE‐OES - Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Oceanic and Engineering Society
- MTS - Marine Technology Society
- PESA - Petroleum Equipment & Services Association
- SEG - Society of Exploration Geophysicists
- SME - Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration
- SNAME - Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- SPE - Society of Petroleum Engineers
- TMS - The Minerals, Metals and Materials Society
OTC Asia 2020 is offering 500 complimentary registrations to university students to attend the virtual event from 2 - 6 November 2020. To entitle for Student Registration, students are required to submit OTC with a copy of valid university identification card and university enrolment verification letter to complete the application. You will receive a registration confirmation email once we have reviewed your application.
What Do You Get
Full Access Registration: Access to live Conference Sessions (Opening Ceremony, Executive Dialogue, Panel, Country, Technical and Knowledge Sharing ePoster Sessions), interactive Exhibition, Lounges (Conference, Networking & ePoster and Business Matching Lounges), On-Demand content and Conference Proceedings.
Student Registration: Access to live Conference Sessions (Opening Ceremony, Executive Dialogue, Panel, Country, Technical and Knowledge Sharing ePoster Sessions), interactive Exhibition and Lounges (Conference, Networking & ePoster and Business Matching Lounges).
Visitor Registration: Access to interactive Exhibition and Knowledge Sharing ePoster Sessions, Networking & ePoster Lounge and Business Matching Lounge.
Registration Terms & Conditions
- Registration for this virtual event is personal to you. Viewing and materials may not be shared with non-registered individuals without express consent from OTC.
- Each participant is limited to maximum of one (1) device to access/login into the virtual event.
- Registration is non-transferable without written notification to OTC.
- Registration of participation will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment or an acceptable employer’s letter of guarantee.
- OTC reserves the right to cancel the registration if no payment is received prior to or on the date of the virtual event.
- Full fee is charged regardless of the length of time the Participant attends the virtual event and cannot be pro-rated.
Fees are made free and clear of, and without any deduction or withholding for and on account of, any taxes, duties or other deductions. Any such deduction or withholding, if required by the laws of any country are the sole responsibility of the Participant.
- A processing fee of USD 50.00 will be charged for cancellation received before 28 October 2020.
- No refund for cancellation received after 28 October 2020.
- Participants who failed to attend will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellation must be notified in writing to OTC. Email your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Code of Conduct
- OTC is committed to providing a professional, friendly and safe environment for all participants at its events, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin or other protected class.
- This code of conduct outlines the OTC expectations for all participants, including attendees, speakers, vendors, media, exhibitors, sponsors and volunteers. Cooperation is expected from everyone, and OTC will actively enforce this code throughout this event.
- Participants will be provided with personalised credentials allowing them access to the virtual event. These credentials are personal and non-transferable. Non-registered individuals and minors will not be able to access the virtual event, unless upon prior agreement with OTC.
- OTC expects all event participants to help ensure a safe and positive experience for everyone. Unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated during any portion of a meeting or event. Unacceptable behaviour includes but is not limited to:
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning speech or actions.
- Harmful or prejudicial verbal or written comments or visual images related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability or other personal characteristics, including those protected by law.
- Inappropriate contact including via electronic communications.
- The production or non-consensual sharing of harassing non-consensual photography or unwanted recording, including nudity and/or sexual images in virtual event (in any format, electronic or otherwise).
- Real or implied threat of professional or financial damage or harm.
- Inappropriate and sustained disruption of sessions, meetings and/or events.
- Photographing, video or audio recording of slides, oral or presentations without prior written permission from OTC.
- Violating the rules and regulations of the virtual event platform.
- Cybercrime and dubious online practises include but not limited to phishing, spamming, spoofing and cyberstalking.
- Inappropriate self-presentation or attire. Business casual dress code is preferred.
Reporting of harassment and disruptive behaviours can be made to email@example.com.
Consequences of misconduct may include:
- Immediate removal from meetings and/or events without warning.
- Restrictions from future OTC events.
- OTC reserves all rights to take any action to prevent and report violations of the Code of Conduct, including blocking access to OTC events. OTC cannot investigate reports of harassment or other misconduct during the virtual event but will inform the appropriate departments of the accused person’s host institution about any such filed report.
All content contained within the OTC events is copyrighted either by OTC or other providers and its capture in any format, use and/or reproduction outside the portal is strictly prohibited without express permission from the content owner(s).
- OTC complies with applicable privacy laws, including GDPR, in collecting and processing participants’ data. Participants have control over how much of their personal data is shown to other participants for networking purposes. Participants can manage the data in their personal profile, which can be found at by logging in and going to ‘Settings / My Profile’ in the top bar of the platform’s lobby. The virtual event platform processes the data attributed to this event on behalf of OTC.
- By engaging with sponsor and exhibitor booths or content, participants are consenting to exhibiting and sponsoring companies having access to the personal data that is public in their personal profile. Participants will need to contact the exhibiting and sponsoring companies regarding their privacy policies and to request erasure.
- OTC reserves the right to change the speaker(s), date(s) and/or to cancel the virtual event should circumstance beyond its control arises.
- OTC will not be liable to Participants for any damages, costs, losses or expenses of any kind incurred or suffered by Participants as a result of or in relation to OTC modifying, postponing or cancelling the virtual event or any part of the virtual event.