Go to virtual.otcasia2020.org to access the OTC Asia 2020 virtual event now!
Video Tutorial for an Immersive Experience
- Take a tour of the virtual platform
- Learn how to optimise your virtual experience
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT TIME ZONE WILL THE EVENT BE HELD IN?
Malaysia Time Zone (UTC +8)
WHAT ARE THE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS?
- Supported browsers: Google Chrome Version 75 and above; Firefox Version 70 and above; Safari Version 13 and above.
- Before login, ensure your company firewall whitelists the platform domain: https://virtual.otcasia2020.org/ and allows access to these ports: TCP 1935, TCP 80, TCP 443, UDP 53, UDP 2088, UDP 443, TCP 3478, TCP 19305, TCP 19307, UDP 10349, UDP 49152-65535.
- Login to the platform by using your home or private WiFi (doublecheck that you are not blocked by firewall settings).
- Login to the platform by using your mobile hotspot.
WHEN IS ON-DEMAND CONTENT AVAILABLE?
All content contained within the OTC events is copyrighted either by OTC or other providers and its capture in any format, use and/or reproduction outside the portal is strictly prohibited without express permission from the content owner(s). The sessions will be available for replay on-demand via this virtual platform 3 hours after completion of the session until Friday, 5th February 2021 at 1700 hours (UTC +8).
Provision of the live event sessions and presentation materials by speakers and authors will signify their permission for OTC to do so.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- OTC is committed to providing a professional, friendly and safe environment for all participants at its events, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin or other protected class.
- This code of conduct outlines the OTC expectations for all participants, including attendees, speakers, vendors, media, exhibitors, sponsors and volunteers. Cooperation is expected from everyone, and OTC will actively enforce this code throughout this Virtual Event.
- Participants will be provided with personalised credentials allowing them access to the virtual event. These credentials are personal and non-transferable. Non-registered individuals and minors will not be able to access the virtual event, unless upon prior agreement with OTC.
- OTC expects all event participants to help ensure a safe and positive experience for everyone. Unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated during any portion of a meeting or event. Unacceptable behaviour includes but is not limited to:
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning speech or actions.
- Harmful or prejudicial verbal or written comments or visual images related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability or other personal characteristics, including those protected by law.
- Inappropriate contact including via electronic communications.
- The production or non-consensual sharing of harassing non-consensual photography or unwanted recording, including nudity and/or sexual images in virtual event (in any format, electronic or otherwise).
- Real or implied threat of professional or financial damage or harm.
- Inappropriate and sustained disruption of sessions, meetings and/or events.
- Photographing, video or audio recording of slides, oral or presentations without prior written permission from OTC.
- Violating the rules and regulations of the virtual event platform.
- Cybercrime and dubious online practises include but not limited to phishing, spamming, spoofing and cyberstalking.
- Inappropriate self-presentation or attire. Business casual dress code is preferred.
- Reporting of harassment and disruptive behaviours can be made to email@example.com.
- Consequences of misconduct may include:
- Immediate removal from meetings and/or events without warning.
- Restrictions from future OTC events.
- OTC reserves all rights to take any action to prevent and report violations of the Code of Conduct, including blocking access to OTC events. OTC cannot investigate reports of harassment or other misconduct during the virtual event but will inform the appropriate departments of the accused person’s host institution about any such filed report.
OTC complies with applicable privacy laws, including General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), in collecting and processing participants’ data. Participants have control over how much of their personal data is shown to other participants for networking purposes. Participants can manage the data in their personal profile, which can be found at by logging in and going to ‘Settings’ in the top bar of the platform. The virtual event platform processes the data attributed to this event on behalf of OTC. A copy of these terms and conditions can be reviewed under the Terms & Conditions tab here or accessed at the Information Desk in the event Lobby.